Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Start or Sit Challenge Update

I just reviewed the results of my week three Start/Sit Challenge entry over at Fantasy Pros.

After an awful week two, I rebounded for a 137 score--with the top score being 160.

My ranking was 11 out of 67 versus professional fantasy writers.

I had two bad picks last week: 1) Plaxico easily scored more than Jerome Simpson (had I known Simpson was not going to start; I would have gone with Plax as I was hoping for the motivated Simpson eager to get away from his personal life and perform on the field);  and 2) Shonn Greene outperformed James Starks by 10 points--just missed that one.

After a stellar Week #1, I am guessing that I am due for lousy picks in the next slate of games.

If that is the case, you won't see me mention Start/Sit Challenge next week.

Living life wearing rose colored glasses--yep, that is me.

Here are my stats so far:

Week 1: Rank #2, 146.02 points

Week 2: Rank #52, 92.04 points

Week 3: Rank #11, 136.98 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome--thanks.